Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Down, but not Out

So this past Saturday I came down with something that sapped all my energy.  I was in bed for 3 days, and rather than being really relaxing, I was exhausted the whole time.  Finally, Tuesday afternoon I was alive enough to move around, and all was well with the world again.  Needless to say, I didn't get anything done during those few days. 

I noticed that my group-mates came up with some additions to the project presentation page on the group wiki.  Soon, I'll start a Prezi to accommodate all our brilliant ideas.  Prezis are very cool; for anybody who hasn't seen one before, you should check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you express the context in which work gets done. People get sick. It's Ok to rest.
    Nice too that you have discovered Prezi. We are moving in to the cloud and this is one tool that can, for me, replace Microsoft PowerPoint forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Bowring actually introduced us to Prezi last semester in 362. It's a fantastic tool, and I think it should replace PowerPoint too.

    ReplyDelete